--Herz aus Metal Recommendations--
In the right side (MUSIK) you can listen some melodies contained on the albums posted in this blog.
(This Blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and 1024 x 768 screen resolution)

Leave a Message / Deja un mensaje



-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-
There's a problem with files hosted on Filefront...
( The fucking server delete my files) but DON'T WORRY
SOON I WILL UPLOAD THE ALBUMS AGAIN.

-REPORT BROKEN LINKS ON CBOX PLEASE-
-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-

Siebenbürgen Download

Siebenbürgen
Plagued Be Thy Angel
2001
Melodic Black Metal

Exordium
Plagued Be Thy Angel
Destination Supremacy
Father Of All Lies
The Night Alit
Angelic
For The Ones Who Sleep
Skändat Sinne
The Roses Bleed At Night
As Black As A Midnight Heart
Her Shadows Adored
Deliverance
Jawbreaker (bonus)

Embraced by the nightmares thou forced me to dwell
Caressed by thy horrors which I into fell
My darkest angel, my temptress of night
Glorificator, of lust and delight

0 Dedicatorias:


 

Meister der Dunkelheit Powered by HauptTeufel