--Herz aus Metal Recommendations--
In the right side (MUSIK) you can listen some melodies contained on the albums posted in this blog.
(This Blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and 1024 x 768 screen resolution)

Leave a Message / Deja un mensaje



-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-
There's a problem with files hosted on Filefront...
( The fucking server delete my files) but DON'T WORRY
SOON I WILL UPLOAD THE ALBUMS AGAIN.

-REPORT BROKEN LINKS ON CBOX PLEASE-
-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-

Cradle Of Filth Download

Cradle Of Filth
Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder
2008
Extreme Gothic Metal
U.K.

1.In Grandeur And Frankincense Devilment Stirs
2.Shat Out Of Hell
3.The Death Of Love
4.The 13th Caesar
5.Tiffauges
6.Tragic Kingdom
7.Sweetest Maleficia
8.Honey And Sulphur
9.Midnight Shadows Crawl To Darken Counsel With Life
10.Darkness Incarnate
11.Ten Leagues Beneath Contempt
12.Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder
13.Corpseflower

DOWNLOAD

Último material de esta tan controvertida banda británica, que perdió muchos seguidores despues de cambiar su estilo y en la actualidad tocan un Metal Gótico Extremo, siendo esta la mejor descripción de su particular estilo.

En lo personal no me desagrada el estilo ni este material haha.

El álbum trata acerca de Gilles de Rais un importante personaje en la historia francesa y uno de los mas grandes asesinos seriales en la historia de la humanidad
Preview Song

7 Dedicatorias:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Great work.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,  

  3. Anonymous said...

    good evening everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 210 bucks on every page. But completely I base this locate selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Hello. And Bye.  

  5. Anonymous said...

    good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 190 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?  

  6. Anonymous said...

    good day everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices for the shoes are around 250 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?  

  7. Anonymous said...

    the Federal-State Unemployment Insurance Program provides unemployment benefits to eligible workers . http://insuranceinstates.com/texas/Arlington/P%20R%27s%20Insurance%20Solutions%20Inc/76011/  


 

Meister der Dunkelheit Powered by HauptTeufel