--Herz aus Metal Recommendations--
In the right side (MUSIK) you can listen some melodies contained on the albums posted in this blog.
(This Blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and 1024 x 768 screen resolution)

Leave a Message / Deja un mensaje



-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-
There's a problem with files hosted on Filefront...
( The fucking server delete my files) but DON'T WORRY
SOON I WILL UPLOAD THE ALBUMS AGAIN.

-REPORT BROKEN LINKS ON CBOX PLEASE-
-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-

Scream Silence Download

Scream Silence
Aphelia
2007
Gothic Metal Rock
Germany

01. My Eyes
02. Harvest
03. Kerosene
04. The Vitriol
05. Nothingness
06. My Tenebrous Illusion

07. Unspoken

08. In Every Sin

09. Riders

10. Aphelia

11. Harvest (Live Bonus Track)

12. Consolation (Live Bonus Track)
13. Immortal (Live Bonus Track)


DOWNLOAD

Estupendo y magistral album repleto de hermosas melodías evocadoras de infinitos sentimientos que junto a la sublime voz de Hardy Fieting nos sumergirá en una atmosfera de melancolía.
Preview Song

1 Dedicatorias:

  1. Meister der Dunkelheit said...

    Ohh this album is really beautiful...

    dedicated to... myself

    cause
    im

    Jailed in the walls
    of my gloomy pressures


    And all of my frantic endeavours
    always just flowing into
    "nothingness"  


 

Meister der Dunkelheit Powered by HauptTeufel