--Herz aus Metal Recommendations--
In the right side (MUSIK) you can listen some melodies contained on the albums posted in this blog.
(This Blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and 1024 x 768 screen resolution)

Leave a Message / Deja un mensaje



-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-
There's a problem with files hosted on Filefront...
( The fucking server delete my files) but DON'T WORRY
SOON I WILL UPLOAD THE ALBUMS AGAIN.

-REPORT BROKEN LINKS ON CBOX PLEASE-
-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-

Alcoholika la Christo Download

Alcoholika la Christo
Santificato
2009
Industrial Rock
Bolivia

1. I Am Bolivia
2. Santificato
3. Asphyxia
4. Dramatic Tragik Dance
5. I Love You Death
6. Frio
7. Catasthropik
8. Beautie
9. Ireligious
10. Puerkos
11. Praedicatio
12. Celia
13. Raza De Bronce
14. Viva Santa Cruz
15. Vasija De Barro
16. Hay Que Bailar Moreno (En Trance)

DOWNLOAD

Quinto Álbum de estudio
Buen Material
Preview Song

3 Dedicatorias:

  1. Meister der Dunkelheit said...

    ...in the darkness of my sorrow  

  2. Anonymous said...

    I am the kind of hombre who loves to try recent stuff. Currently I am making my private solar panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm using the net as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a very brilliant site that explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

    I am not really sure bout how accurate the information given there iz. If some guys over here who have xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd highly appreciate it, because I truly enjoy solar panel construction.

    Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.  

  3. wiherlo666 said...

    un saludo desde guatemala! muy buena esa banda boliviana pero el link para bajar el album no sirve os dejo este link para que lo descarguen sin ningun problema http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3UH39ENG  


 

Meister der Dunkelheit Powered by HauptTeufel