--Herz aus Metal Recommendations--
In the right side (MUSIK) you can listen some melodies contained on the albums posted in this blog.
(This Blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and 1024 x 768 screen resolution)

Leave a Message / Deja un mensaje



-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-
There's a problem with files hosted on Filefront...
( The fucking server delete my files) but DON'T WORRY
SOON I WILL UPLOAD THE ALBUMS AGAIN.

-REPORT BROKEN LINKS ON CBOX PLEASE-
-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-

End Of Green Download

End Of Green
Songs For A Dying World
Gothic Alternative Rock
2002
Germany


1. Motor
2. Only One

3. Death In Veins

4. I Hate

5. Astrobastard

6. Everywhere

7. Godsick

8. Mirror

9. Black No. 1

10.Myra



DOWNLOAD



Álbum número 3 de la banda...

Canciones para un mundo moribundo
Laberinto de emociones desbordantes en la desolada vida que se desvanece.
-Nothing more than Feelings-
Recomendado
Preview Song

1 Dedicatorias:

  1. Meister der Dunkelheit said...

    Deep black clouds disappear into the void
    So dark my soul will be you always shine so bright
    And I left it all behind on the right
    She'll wash away, she'll wash away my pain
    And I left it all behind on the right
    So I'm running, I'm running away, I'm running away,
    I'll disappear I'll disappear in the void
    disappear in the void

    =[  


 

Meister der Dunkelheit Powered by HauptTeufel