--Herz aus Metal Recommendations--
In the right side (MUSIK) you can listen some melodies contained on the albums posted in this blog.
(This Blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and 1024 x 768 screen resolution)

Leave a Message / Deja un mensaje



-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-
There's a problem with files hosted on Filefront...
( The fucking server delete my files) but DON'T WORRY
SOON I WILL UPLOAD THE ALBUMS AGAIN.

-REPORT BROKEN LINKS ON CBOX PLEASE-
-..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..- -..-

End Of Green Download

End of Green
Last Night On Earth
2003
Gothic Alternative Rock
Germany


1.-Evergreen
2.-Tormented Sundown
3.-Demons
4.-Dying In Moments
5.-Queen Of My Dreams
6.-TRAGEDY INSANE
7.-Highway 69
8.-Melanchoholic
9.-Emptiness - Lost Control



DOWNLOAD


4to Álbum de la banda

Un poco menos depresivo que el anterior pero con el mismo toque obscuro y emotivo.
Muy bueno
Recomendado
Preview Song

2 Dedicatorias:

  1. Meister der Dunkelheit said...

    We are dying in moments when we're alive.
    Frozen the moment all the time.
    Sadly my soul I can't avoid.
    Shine velvet flower on my grave.
    Dead I will smile my darkest days.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    gracias por el blog  


 

Meister der Dunkelheit Powered by HauptTeufel